Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nashville

Year: 1975
Genre: Political drama
Length: 160 minutes
Merut's Grade: B-

Well, at least Netflix felt the urge to send me a movie that was NOT in black and white. For once. Apparently there is over an hour of music in this movie, country music, so I was a little worried. Plus the length seemed a little daunting. However, the music was good, for the most part, and the plot moved along well enough for the time length. I still don't get the ending very well. There were a couple of random characters that I enjoyed watching, Jeff Goldblum and the redhead that can't sing but thinks she can (I can totally relate). It was alright. I don't think I need to watch it again, but it was not unpleasant or painful.


1 comment:

  1. Merut, I love your blog. So many of your favorite movies are mine too. I love American Beauty. Also, I love The World According to Garp.

    ReplyDelete